An interesting city and village game of Indian soil which requires remarkable hand eye co-ordination. Player has to hit the Gilli with Danda. Final distance of gilli is counted as point. You can submit the score any time.
How to play:
• Click the gilli to bounce it in the air.
• Hit the gilli as perfect as possible, to throw it to longest distance.
• You get any number of chance if you do not miss the shot, but if the gilli hits the ground you have only 3 chance to save your game from loosing.
• The distance is calculated as score.
• Click Play Again to play the game again.